Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Anthony Brown: Worth

Singer/song writer Anthony Brown and Group Therapy have recently come out with a song that I thought was so powerful and I want to share it with you.

The lyrics are
You thought I was worth saving, so you came into my life
You thought I was worth keeping, so you cleaned me up inside
You thought I was to die for, so you sacrificed your life
So I could be clean
So I could be whole
So I could tell everyone I know

Beloved, this is a glimpse into how God sees you and how much He loves you!


1 comment:

  1. Amazing.
    I listened to this song today for the first time and forwarded it on to "the other Jen" :)
    It is sooo perfect for her today PLUS this week God has us meditating on His name: LAMB OF GOD. His timing is Always Perfect!!
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete